TAGNW Volunteers serves our community with technology by providing a simple platform for experienced TAGNW Members to volunteer and support nonprofit and public organizations with their technology needs. Projects may include desktops, servers, networking, cybersecurity, web and graphic design, digital marketing, software development, and engineering. Some projects will be executed via the TAGNW Service Corps program, while other projects will be provided directly by volunteers. Organizations benefiting from the work of TAGNW Volunteers are invited to support TAGNW through donation.
TAGNW will facilitate Volunteer opportunities for TAGNW Members. Individuals interested to Volunteer submit an application describing their interests, experience, and availability, and TAGNW will pair with current and future projects via the TAGNW Service Corps program, which provides FREE technology services to nonprofit organizations. All TAGNW Members are invited to review the program details and apply to participate.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a TAGNW Member.
- Agree to follow the TAGNW Code of Conduct.
- Agree to follow the TAGNW Volunteers Guidelines.
- Review the TAGNW Volunteers Recommendations.
- Submit a TAGNW Volunteer Application Form.
- Submit a TAGNW Volunteers Report Form upon project completion.
Gratis TAGNW Memberships
TAGNW now offers Gratis Individual Memberships for TAGNW Metallic Members. Similarly: students, faculty, and staff of Skagit Valley College, Western Washington University, and Whatcom Community College may claim a FREE TAGNW Gratis Student Membership and participate in TAGNW Mentorship and all other TAGNW programs. Please use your organization email address to claim your FREE TAGNW Gratis Individual or Student Membership.
- Any client or business information learned during Volunteers is confidential.
- Avoid situations that could be perceived as inappropriate.
- If meeting in person, all company policies of locations must be followed.
- All activities outside of official TAGNW events are at individual discretion.
- Reminder: All participants are volunteers and fellow TAGNW Members.
- Upon completion please complete a simple report form.
- Experience and expertise is appreciated!
Volunteers Application Form
Please review and complete the online TAGNW Volunteer Application Form to participate. Information is used only for contact by TAGNW Volunteers program organizers and to inform program interests.TAGNW Volunteers Application Form
Volunteers Report Form
Upon completion of a TAGNW Volunteer experience we ask that volunteers complete a simple report form. The purpose of information collected is to assist completion and to improve the program.TAGNW Volunteers Report Form