Become a Work-Based Learning Partner!
Work-based learning is successful because deep collaborations with partners provide valuable internships and support resources for students. These collaborations provide mutual benefits in learning and recruiting, and help strengthen partnerships between organizations. Partnerships are defined to reflect the function of each organization in the program: community, industry, and education partnerships.
While all partnerships help shape program development based on the contributions and experience of their organization, each type of partnership has a clear focus:
- Community Partner: Provide programs, services, and/or outreach to increase student success.
- Industry Partner: Host students for work-based learning opportunities.
- Education Partner: Align student educational pathways both pre- and post- program.
Why Become an Industry Partner?
Providing work-based learning opportunities for students creates value and benefits to your organization in numerous ways:
- Screen and grow your pipeline of qualified talent.
- Increase your visibility for recruitment.
- Connect with career-minded students.
- Diversify with new, motivated team members.
- Contribute to a vibrant local workforce.