Home > Sponsorship > Luncheon Sponsorship
As a TAG luncheon sponsor, you will be exposed to a network of companies that represent Whatcom County’s technology industry. TAG sponsors enjoy visibility in our meeting space and have an opportunity to showcase products and services to our industry.
About Our Meetings
TAG's luncheons feature guest speakers on a variety of business related topics of interest to technology managers and business owners. Our programs are educational and often inspirational – especially when presented by our many successful technology entrepreneurs. TAG also invites experts to offer insight into various subject matters including finance, marketing, sales, human resources, and the present and future of business and technology trends. The goal is to offer programs that help our local tech business to prosper.
A comprehensive list of our scheduled events can be found at www.tagnw.org/events and new meetings are added regularly.
We hold meetings aimed at the majority of our membership, which are the small businesses and individuals who are a part of our local tech community. Topics are varied and can range from starting, building and growing business; attracting talent; industry best practices and case studies; and panel presentations.
Our luncheons take place at NorthWood Hall, 3240 Northwest Avenue, Bellingham
Luncheon sponsorship benefits include:
- Complimentary registration for two (2) representatives from your company
- Sponsor table near the event entrance for your marketing collateral display
- Recognition from the podium during meeting introduction
- Your company logo included in on-screen presentation (where available)
- Opportunity to make opening remarks at the luncheon
- Opportunity to provide raffle drawing prizes
- “Sponsor” badge ribbon for all representatives of your company in attendance
- Your logo with a link to your website on all event marketing materials
- Your customized 75-word message in the event description at www.tagnw.org/events
For more information on sponsorship opportunities or to become a TAG luncheon sponsor, please contact:
Sommer Cronck, Executive Director
Technology Alliance Group (TAG) for Northwest Washington